We have charity consultants with expert knowledge of the Charity/Not-for-Profit sector, with working experience as Trustees and Directors. In recent years we have successfully assisted various charities to set their strategies/objectives, maximise their trading and fund raising streams, and provide support to their management teams through any restructure programmes. Leveraging their knowledge and skills they are able to provide expert sector experience:
- We offer a low cost model to support the creation of an enterprise wide vision across all stakeholders, including Trustees, Management and Volunteers
- Help develop and support the key people to achieve your goals
- Find ways to increase income to support accelerated growth
- Analyse current fund raising plans and look for new growth opportunities
- Review Trading and Retail strategy and assist with change programmes
- Ensure that the organisation is the best fit for the needs of the charity
- Create opportunities for everyone to come together as a single team to set, review and celebrate goals
- Review the charity sector and organisation branding to compete more successfully and grow market share
- Set up easy to maintain reports to enable the organisation to plan and review performance on a monthly basis eg forecasting, cash flow, income, costs, etc
We are personal, fuss-free and deliver consultancy through an independent approach, rooted in well-honed professionalism.
Following a preliminary discussion, we will offer you a FREE no obligation 2 hour assessment followed by a report summarising key issues identified and ways to address them.