Good ideas come in all shapes and sizes. The challenge is to capture them and make them work for your business.
It’s a fact that most good ideas come from the people who really know your business – your own team, customers and suppliers. People who make the business work every day.
The problem is that good ideas may not surface because there just isn’t time to stop and think, or there may be conflicting prioirities, external pressures or communications issues to overcome. Whatever the reason, your business will grow faster if you can let ideas flourish.
We can help. Intuss Business Consultants approach is different from other consulting companies.
- The partners at Intuss Business Consultants are highly proficient senior executives with 35 years of proven marketing, sales and finance experience, including studying at Ashridge Management College (MBA programme)
- Our consultants have worked with global blue chip organisations (eg Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Nielsen, etc), as well as SMEs and Charities
- In recent years we have helped businesses create and roll out successful turn around and change management strategies
- We work in partnership with our clients to identify and create tailored, practical solutions that meet your exact business needs.
- We are honest in our expectations, open and share our best practice. We never bore clients with endless PowerPoint presentations. Instead we focus on achieving real results by making change actually happen through effective project delivery.
- Actions always speak louder than words, which is why we never suggest change that we would not first consider putting our own staff through.
- We communicate what needs to be done clearly and assess our approach constantly. This lets us get to the heart of the issue to deliver the change project you desire.
We are personal, fuss-free and deliver consultancy through an independent approach rooted in well-honed professionalism.
Following a preliminary discussion, we will offer you a FREE no obligation 2 hour assessment followed by a report summarising key issues identified and ways to address them